Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Diva and Nose Picker



Baylee is going to be such a little model I swear. She just loves the camera. She has to be in every picture and loves to smile in them. She just loves the camera. I have to keep the camera up high so she can't get it because if it is in reach she will get it down and beg for her picture to be taken or try to do it herself. We just love our little diva. Bryson on the other hand isn't much of a diva in his picture. He loves to pick his nose. I hope that it is just a stage you know just finding his nose and nostril:) Hopefully he doesn't hold on to this nose picking thing. No one wants their kid to be the one at school picking their nose. I think that it's funny that he doesn't like for anyone else to touch it but himself. I like that he loves to smile for the camera like Baylee and he did for this picture too. I have some crazy kiddos but I sure love them crazy or not.

4 comments:

For FRANKS Sake said...

Nose picking picture will be great for the scrapbook!

Liz and Grant said...

I love it! ha ha ha

Holly said...

Baylee is so CUTE!! Ya gotta teach Bryson to eat them after he picks them. It's the kid way!

Taylor said...

Well I think Bryson forgot to put about a millimeter of finger in there! Baylee IS a little Diva and she knows it too!