Monday, January 18, 2010

Charlie's Blessing Day




We had Charlie blessed the first Sunday of January. He was really good during the blessing and I was surprised that he didn't explode out of his diaper and get his outfit dirty like Baylee and Bryson had on their blessing day. It was a great day with lots of love. Oh and by the way I had my hair chopped off too. My friend Suzi was in town and cut my hair. She did a wonderful job and Darin surprisingly loves it. It took some getting used to but he said it was one of his favorite hair cuts for me. I was shocked because his not a big fan of the shorter hair but he loved it.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Ya all look so nice!!

Liz and Grant said...

Charlie is soo cute! And your hair is smokin hot- you are looking great!

Camille English said...

Sara you look soo great! Congratulations. He's beautiful. I'm jealous your done being pregnant already.