Monday, June 14, 2010

So Funny

Update- Bryson has peed his pants only once since the first of the month!!!! I am so excited for him and really excited to not have to pay for diapers for him. He is still learning the little things like his aiming, and he really likes to pee outside. Which leads me into my really funny story that happened today. Since the weather has been nice I let the kids out to play and was doing things around the house when Baylee comes in crying and really upset. I asked her what was the matter and she said Bryson peed on her, and sure enough she had pee on her. It wasn't just on her feet it was on her shirt, up on her arm and down. He soaked her. He pees fast and hard too, just to let you know cause I know that you all wanted to know that. So I am holding back the laughter while I try to explain to Bryson not to pee outside and to do that in the toilet and then run upstairs to give Baylee a bath. It's hard to get upset at that little guy because he is such a little ham.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

one for the books!! Poor Baylee... not like she can get him back for that one...