Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Painting pumpkins

Carter feeding Charlie. He just loves him so much. Carter tries to say Charlie's name and it sounds like Carly.
Bryson showing me his hands.
Baylee showing me her hands.The kids having fun.
Charlie having fun with his pumpkin but staying very clean.

So the little pumpkins that we got from Carver's Farm were so small that my friend Taylor and I thought that it would be better if we painted them instead of carving them. We used some poster paint that I had and changed their shirts and put some paper down. The kids had tons of fun and the paint washed off their hands really well, but after they dried the next day the paint started to peel off. Oh well they had fun and that was all that matters.

1 comment:

Holly said...

You are brave I could never do that. What a mess.