Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pumpkin Cheese Cake



I made this pumpkin cheese cake and I was just really excited that it turned out. I have made two of them so far now. It's been a lot of work to make them. Darin got the recipe out of a magazine and it's supposedly the same one that the cheese cake factory uses. It takes all day and all night to make. It takes 2lbs of cream cheese. I was so surprised by how much it takes. Darin really likes like cheese cake and I think he might have gained a couple of ppounds after this week. Darin took a piece out of the cake before I could take a picture of it.

6 comments:

Holly said...

Nice background!! So are you going to post the reciepe for us all so try it, or keep it a secret????Looks yummy!!

da franks said...

So, ummm. is there any left. I like cheesecake too...pss..call me.

Suzi Q said...

i made this before its totally good with whipped cream and caramel on top

Taylor said...

oh yah! Had a BIG piece of Sarah's cake and it was goooood!

Anonymous said...

THIS FREAKIN CHEESCAKE IS THE BEST... I NEED SOME MORE PLEASE...

Anonymous said...

STILL WAITING FOR MY CHEESCAKE GIRL!!!