Monday, December 22, 2008

I love snow






I love the snow. We are getting so much of it. The only thing that I am worried about is where are we going to put it. We broke the record of the most snow fall in 24 hrs. It was like 32-34 inches is what the news said and we are supposed to get some more this week about 8-10 more inches. I love watching the snow fall and playing in it, and Baylee does too. I tried to get Bryson out in the snow just for a little bit and he through the biggest fit over getting dress it just wasn't going to work out. Baylee on the other hand loves to be out side and if she could she would wear her boots all year long. She is a typical girl and loves shoes. The first snow storm we had my nephews over and we all had a blast playing in the snow. I pulled them behind me on the 4-wheeler on a sled and went sledding down the little hill of snow on my street. We all had tons of fun.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Aaron says "what did you do to my son??" They spend an afternoon with you and look what happened:)
Great pictures!! We Love the snow!!
I'm not sure what to do with all the snow either, except keep shoving it...LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! :) :0 :)
(he's singing)

Taylor said...

I was totally going to bring my snow over to your house since you LOVE IT and all! No j/k I really like the snow too! However, I will be SICK of it by the time it will take all of this to melt!