Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!!!

My little Pirate and a tiger in the back.
Bryson was a tiger and as you can see above he was digging into his candy bag when the first piece of candy got in their. He shoved a piece of caramel in his mouth before I could take a picture, and he got made when he took it out of his mouth because he was drooling all over the place. He started the night out being happy and then ended upset because he could shove all the candy into his mouth and wanted all of it right then. He had fun but I think he got tired after a while.
Baylee picked out her costume this year and decided to be a pirate. She loved it. She kept saying Arrrrrrr to everyone. She couldn't wait to get the costume on after she saw some friends of ours show up in theirs. We went to the trunk or treat and Grandma and Grandpa Wallace house. Then we went to my sister JoAnn's neighborhood and made a loop with the cousins. Baylee had a blast with that running from one house to the next. She tend to go into the houses when they opened their doors, and we had to explain to her that she couldn't go into the houses but stand out side of them. She didn't really listen but maybe next year she will be better about it. Baylee would say trick or treat and Bryson would only say treat but that wasn't too often. I can't believe how fast they have grown. Time sure does fly and I can't believe that we are having another little one joining our family soon. WOW

6 comments:

Taylor said...

awww your little guys are so cute! I started crackin up when Baylee told me arrr! Mikey went inside someones house too!

Dawna said...

It is always a good feeling when the outfits are all washed and back in the box (and not all over the house) I swear, we had costumes everywhere for weeks! Your children look darling. I love those tigger outfits, they keep the kids so warm!

Gatten Gang said...

Halloween is so fun for the little ones! our kids are so so cute. Good luck with delivery..they are eachsuch a precious little blessing aren't they.

Holly said...

Super cute!! We sure enjoyed spending time with your family. Thanks for making us feel special! Sarah you look great, your an excelent mother and have amazing kids. We Love You!!

Holly said...

Sarah, I corrected my little problem I think. I had to add my link to the Friends & Family and finally it shows up. Let JoAnn Know so hers will show updates!

Tyler, Alycia and Ella said...

That is so funny how she was going into the houses! I love the costumes! I was going to make Ella a tutu so she could be a princess but instead she was a pumpkin and it was perfect! Kept her warm and just darling while we were out to dinner!