Friday, March 27, 2009

I Still Got It!!!


Tonight I decided to try my wedding dress on. Oh no right. So I put it on and with a little help from Darin with the zipper IT FIT!!!!! Yeah!! I am so proud that I was able to fit back into it. It has been a hard road to get back into that shape again. Now I'm not saying everything is the same, I am just saying that it was REALLY hard to get down to my wedding dress. After having kids I wasn't one of the lucky ones who lost all their weight in a couple of months. I had to sweat every pound and it was extremely brutal.

7 comments:

Tyler & Alycia said...

Nice job dude! Seriously that's awesome! We have had some nice weather lately, all sunny but its still cold, I am really looking forward to it getting warmer so I can take Ella for a walk or something! I need to get back in shape!!! :)

Taylor said...

WOW!! I'm proud of you Sarah. How cool. It's nice when hard work pays off huh?

Liz and Grant said...

AHHH darn it you're hot! you know I kind of really enjoy it when people get fat, but I will say you've earned your hotness. Keep up the hard work, luv ya, you look GREAT!

Holly said...

Sarah Frank you shrink more and more everytime I see you. You look great!! But you just jenksted your self........So let us know when your due date is. =) LOL I love you!

Ryan and Carrie said...

Nice picture! Does it make you think of the good old days of being young, which you were, and no kids and lot of energy?! I hope you got it back into the box okay!!

Kreller Kaboodle said...

WOW!!! That is sooo awesome Sarah! You are beautiful!! I bet it feels so nice to get back down to complete pre-pregnancy weight

Brown Family said...

Sweet! That is such a great feeling! Great job sweating it off :)