Tuesday, July 14, 2009

20 Weeks



Here I am 20 weeks along and feeling alright. The doctor said that I can't run any more and I can only walk because of the stretching that is going on and the pain that I get. I try to get a walk in here and there. Bryson is starting to talk more he try's to say duck, ball, Baylee, cup, go, and of course no. Duck sounds fairly close to duck and ball sounds like doll, Baylee is more baba, cup is more pup, and there is no mistaking the go and no. He says those pretty well. I am so proud of him. I was starting to get a little worried about him not talking too much. Baylee is getting so big she showed me that she can make her bed of course it was only once but she did. Darin has been sick for a while and were going to bring him to the doctor today. I think that he has a sinus infection. I think Baylee might be getting what he has too, and that is what has been going on under the Frank roof here.

8 comments:

Holly said...

YOU'RE ONE HOT MAMA!!

Suzi Q said...

Sarah you are freaking hot, you look really good.

da franks said...

Sweet pic. Sucks about the pain thing. I wouldn't worry about Bryson either...I worried about Preston when Baylee was talking so well and he wasn't hardly trying to say anything...he'll catch up and then you will regret you wanted him to talk in the first place( I can't get Preston to shut up!) And, I am glad Darin is finally going to the doctor. He was pretty miserable on the hike, he sounded like he was drowning.

Backwoods Browns said...

Yay! Only 18-20 more to go!Woohoo!I like that he's trying to say duck! That was Sawyer's first word. So he will get there soon enough! Each kid has there own pace. Like my children walking. Kids 4 and 5 months younger always walk before mine do! Once Bryson really gets going you'll think to yourself "I can't believe I was so worried" . I also noticed that some kids that don't talk much are very good at coordination skills and movement and those that talk early usually don't have the detailed coordination and movement skills. It's like they can only focus on one part of a developmental skill at a time and once it is mastered then they move on to the next. Sawyer says a lot of words but didn't walk till a month ago and a boy at church his same age was walking and climbing up the counters and cabinets at 10 months but at 15 months doesn't say but 3 words if that. Just an observation I've had with all my friends and family, although it certainly isn't true with all kids by any means, it seems to be what has been noticed. So don't you worry! :) Wow that was long!I should have emailed you ;)

Tyler, Alycia and Ella said...

You are looking way cute! I think its funny that all of your pics are in front of the fridge :) Oh and I'll have some of that ice cream! haha, did my brother get to the Dr? I hope him and Baylee are feeling better!! Cute pics!!!

Taylor said...

You look incredible! I wish I looked that good at 20 weeks prego. I still wish you would've gave me the envelope...

Gatten Gang said...

You look adorable Sarah. I also love Holly's new hairdo it is so cute on her. J

TheIsaksenteam said...

Sarah here it is...... I am leaving a comment. So there you are!!!!! HaHa You do look good. I will take a ice cream bar also. I miss the jogging and walks. So lets go on one or at lease pick raspberries at our secret spot. joann