Saturday, August 8, 2009

Were Still Alive!

Where my old gas fire place went. Darin took it all out in one evening. I literally left and went out with a friend and when I came back he had everything outside and this is what I found.This is the stove that Darin found on-line. At first I didn't like it but Darin saw the potential. He really does have a good eye on these things.

Just in case anyone was wondering we are still alive here. My computer has been really slow lately and it's been getting to the extremes with how slow it has been. Darin has been really busy getting a wood stove, and putting it into the house. He has been really consumed with this project here but he loves staying busy. So far he has taken the old gas stove out and found a stove that he liked and refineshed it. I think he did really well on the stove. It looks pratically brand spankin' new. I traded my car in and got a van. We were going to have to do it sooner or later with a third on the way. I love my van and Baylee loves the automatic doors, and DVD player in it. I like those too but I love having more room. Bryson loves running from the front to the back. We all like the new van and Darin isn't in love with the van, but he likes it.

4 comments:

Liz and Grant said...

Sweet new ride! HeHe, but really, if you have to have a van I'm pretty sure you got the coolest kind out there, and I am a bit jealous that it has a dvd player. Good luck with the fireplace construction, I'm sure you'll really love when it saves you money on your gas bill this winter!:)

Unknown said...

It was funny to see him driving it on Sunday just because I knew he didn't want one! You need an updated picture of the wall up and tile! I will see you tonight for couponing!

Kreller Kaboodle said...

Hey Sarah! Nice Van and nice stove! Looks like all is going really well for you! I made my blog private a little bit ago...so if you'd like to view it email me at inale1980@cableone.net! :D

Taylor said...

I love your van! It will grow on Darin... Once you take your first road trip in that thing he will be thankful!