Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bath Time


This is Charile's first bath. No we didn't wait this long to bath him. It just took me a while to post this picture. He was so ticked off. He is getting better though. Charlie lost a lot of weight at first but he is getting to his birth weight now. Charlie is so different from the other two of mine. He is so much scrawnier than my others. My older two eat like crazy and were chunky monkeys. I have to wake Charlie up to eat all the time and even then he doesn't eat as well. He is so laid back. By now my other two would be up to almost 10lbs but this little guy is just at his birth weight now. It's amazing how different our children can be.

4 comments:

Holly said...

too cute!

Taylor said...

what a cute pic! Maybe you were producing chocholate milk with the other two or something.... just squirt a lil dab of nesquick in his mouth, nurse him, roll him around on the floor a few times.. and... you got chocolate milk!

Backwoods Browns said...

It's amazing how different they can be for sure! Just hope he keeps that laid back personality!

Suzi Q said...

He is so mad! I love it. I can't wait to see you kids.