Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Sunday



I couldn't find anything I liked for Charlie to wear for his first Christmas Sunday so I just stuck him in red like the rest and called it good. It's not like anyone is going to see him anyway in his car seat. Darin had to work on Sunday and I had to play my flute in sacrament meeting, so I went to my first full day of church on my own, and I tell ya if it wasn't for being Christmas Sunday and me having to play my flute I would have gladly skipped that Sunday. It was a handful. Not used to doing this all on my own at church. Anyways the kids looked like angles even if they really weren't at church, and the musical number went great.

2 comments:

Holly said...

GOOD JOB!! THE KIDS LOOK GREAT!! WE ALL HAVE THOSE SUNDAYS, JUST HANG IN THERE SEAT BY SOMEONE THAT WILL HELP WITH THE OLDER 2 OR HAND THE BABY OFF, EVERYONE IN THAT WARD LOVES BABIES!!

Liz and Grant said...

You are brave! I tried to go out on my own with, and got to the store's parking lot and then just turned right around and went home because I was too intimidated. For now I only go out on my own to doctors appointments- and that's because I have to. Kids look super cute, and your bath time picture made me sad because your baby still looks like a newborn and mine doesn't, I'm a little jealous:)