Thursday, July 1, 2010

Baylee's first stitches



Baylee was out with Darin getting wood and they were on the 4 wheeler and went over a bump and she smacked her mouth down into front of it. She was bleeding pretty bad I guess. She went through her lip a little but the inside was pretty bad. Darin was about a half an hour away from Pinehurst and she was bleeding really good so I told him to take her to Kellogg to that hospital because I didn't was he to wait 45 minutes more to Coeur d'Alene. I drove out to Kellogg and she got her first stitch in her mouth. She has already taken it out on her own though now but it was quite an eventful day, and we are going to be having family pictures taken next week.

3 comments:

Backwoods Browns said...

Oh..poor girl! Ouch!

Taylor said...

Tough girl taking that stitch out all by herself. She looks pretty banged up. Hopefully she will heal before pics!

Liz and Grant said...

Ouch! I hope she's good as new for your pictures:)