Thursday, July 15, 2010

Family Reunion Pictures


This is the original 11.

The whole family we are missing a couple but the majority are here.

Grandma and Grandpa with the grand kids. A few are missing but like I said the majority are here.

The Franks

We had the Wallace family reunion during the fourth of July week. It was a lot of fun being with all me brothers and sisters. My parents have 27 grandchildren and we have a grand total of 49 people in the Wallace bunch. It gets harder and harder to have the whole family around and so we had to take advantage of having the majority home and take some pictures.

6 comments:

dfrank said...

Great pic of you and your mom and dad and siblings. And I love the one of you and Darin and the kids. Pictures are such treasures!

da franks said...

Ditto. Those pictures are cute. And HOLY COW! I had no idea that your family was THAT huge. I guess a picture is worth a thousand words. Your parents have to be pretty proud that they produced that many offspring. Jk. Oh, and I just read about Baylee's lip. OUCH! That looked painful...hopefully she is better now though. Call me...we need to hang out.

Unknown said...

I agree the family one is really cute is that in Coeur d'Alene? I can't believe how time flies and how big your kids are getting! Next year kindergarten for Baylee can you believe it?!

Holly said...

Looks GREAT!! I wish I had a like that......Oh ya thats my family too!!
Looks Great!! I LOVE YA!!

Holly said...

What a dork I left out the word family... I wish I had a family like that. Oh ya I do that's my family. Ha Ha Sorry

Taylor said...

love the pic where all the kids are making funny faces. That is A LOT of people. Im glad you were able to spend time with your family. Liked your fam pic too!